Alpes De Haute Provence
Bouches Du Rhone
Corse Du Sud
Eure Et Loir
Hauts De Seine
Ille Et Vilaine
Indre Et Loire
Loir Et Cher
Lot Et Garonne
Maine Et Loire
Meurthe Et Moselle
Pas De Calais
Puy De Dome
Saone Et Loire
Seine Et Marne
Seine St Denis
Tarn Et Garonne
Territoire De Belfort
Val De Marne
La Longere (Website)
Paul and Elaine Hayden
Complete Property Description:
La Longère benefits from a secluded position sitting in an acre of unspoilt countryside just 5 mins drive (3kms) from the typical Breton village of Languidic in Southern Brittany. La Longère is also ideally located for guests to explore the beautiful sandy beaches as well as the countryside and historic towns of Southern Brittany such as Vannes, Auray, La Trinité-sur-Mer, Lorient, Hennebont, Carnac, Quiberon and many more. For the golfer we are also within easy reach of several good golf courses including St Laurent, Val Queven, Baden, and Ploermeur Ocean. Groups are welcome and will obviously benefit from exclusive use of the property and facilities. Surfing, sailing, kayaking, fishing, cycling, and horse riding are all available in this region.
Comfort is the main concern and all 3 bedrooms are spacious, light and airy with vaulted ceilings and exposed beams. All rooms offer uninterrupted views over the pool and open countryside and each room has superb en-suite facilities.
To help you feel comfortably at home, each room comes with the following facilities:
In your room
- sumptuous super-king size bed or twin bed arrangement
- crisp white Egyptian cotton bed linen and soft plump pillows
- DVD player (with complimentary DVD library)
- tea and coffee making facilities
- free WiFi access via your laptop
- central heating
Complimentary WiFi Internet access is also available throughout the house
In your bathroom:
All our bathrooms are superbly finished and fitted with large power showers. For your comfort the following facilities are provided:
- soft white Egyptian cotton towels
- soft white towelling bath robes
- complimentary toiletries
- make-up mirror
- tissues/cotton wool pads
- separate pool towels are also provided (to save on luggage requirements)
If you are looking to improve your French language skills we can also provide language holidays at the property - please contact us for further details.
Whether you are looking for a perfect retreat to relax and unwind, seeking the perfect base to explore Southern Brittany and its history, partake in it's many sporting activities or merely seeking a romantic stop-over, this really is the perfect place for you to stay!
We look forward to welcoming you into our home where a truly relaxed atmosphere, good humour and a peaceful stay awaits you!
French Language Courses:
Our partner, Amanda Grey, offers tailor-made French courses for professionals.
Come and learn French in a lovely Breton setting, with professional trainers who will develop a course based on your level, needs and availability.
Contact us for a personalised quote
Attractions & Facilities
A large heated outdoor pool is available throughout the day (May - Sept) together with a luxury Jacuzzi. Relax in the tranquil surroundings, and enjoy the beautiful countryside views. The medieval market town of Hennebont with its typically French weekly market, bars and restaurants is just a 10 minute drive away.
We're also just a 20 min drive from the the quaint old town of Auray. Visit this picturesque and historic town, with its beautiful, quaint harbour filled with narrow, winding cobbled streets and half-timbered 15th and 16th century houses - a real step back in time. Stroll across the lovely 17th century stone bridge which spans the river and provides a splendid view of the harbour then enjoy a relaxing drink/meal in one of the many waterfront bars and restaurants.
We're also perfectly located within a 30 minute drive from the beautiful coastline of Southern Brittany: Larmor Plage, Quiberon, Carnac, to name but a few. Large sandy beaches and bays offer the opportunity to relax, swim, surf, sand yacht, windsurf or kite surf.
Visit the Neolithic standing stones at Carnac then spend time on Carnac-Plage, a large, gently sloping beach of fine sand and one of Brittany's most modern and lively seaside resorts it provides a good choice of amenities together with colourful cafes and restaurants serving good quality, reasonably priced food.
Take a trip to the beautiful medieval town of Vannes which is located just on the edge of the famous Gulfe de Morbihan (a sailing metropolis, also known for its oyster farms). Vannes also offers the opportunity to sample smart shops, bars, restaurants and a lovely marina where the cafe terraces are often overflowing with alfresco diners.
The port town of Lorient is very close by, again offering a lively selection of shops, bars and restaurants. During the first two weeks of August it is well worth visiting Lorient for the annual Interceltique Music Festival which takes place in the town centre and which attracts many artists/musicians from England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales, Spain and Brittany. The first weekend of the festival normally kicks off with a large parade of bands and dancers all in traditional costumes - it really is something special.
Lorient (Aer Arran) - 20 min drive time
Nantes (Ryanair, BA) - 1 hr 30 min drive time
Rennes (Flybe) - 1hr 30 min drive time
Dinard (Ryanair) - 1hr 50 min drive time
Car Hire available at all airports.
St Malo (Brittany Ferries) - 1hr 50 min drive time
Save on Brittany Ferries - please contact us for further details.
Nearest Train Station
Driving directions from Languidic village centre:
Arrive in the centre of Languidic (church in centre of village square). Exit that square following the signs for Landevant (you will see a hairdressers on the corner as you exit the square). Continue all the way out of the village whilst following the signs for Landevant. You will soon cross a little bridge and the road will bend round sharply to the left (you will see a strange pizza place on the left hand side of this bend - with a shark's mouth as an entrance!). As you go round the bend you will then see a kitchen showroom called Cuisine Le Gal immediately on your right. Take the right hand turn at this point signposted Landevant. (This road is the 102A). Continue straight along this road (still following the signs for Landevant) you will immediately pass a group of houses on the left hand side and then the road begins to get a little bendy but continue on this road and we are the 5th turning on the left hand side - signed "Keroallic". Follow the lane as far as it will go - we are situated at the very end. Please drive in and park in the gravel courtyard.
Prices:Prices may vary depending on the season. Please check with the owner.
|Daily Price||Weekly Price|
|Room (2 pers.)||95 - 130||-|
Towns in this department
- Main town in Morbihan from A to B
- Main town in Morbihan from C to G
- Main town in Morbihan from H to L
- Main town in Morbihan from M to P
- Main town in Morbihan from Q to S
- Main town in Morbihan from T to V
Closest Towns to this listing....
- Bed and Breakfasts Languidic B&B - Vacation Rental Languidic
- Bed and Breakfasts Landévant B&B - Vacation Rental Landévant
- Bed and Breakfasts Kervignac B&B - Vacation Rental Kervignac
- Bed and Breakfasts Hennebont B&B - Vacation Rental Hennebont
- Bed and Breakfasts Inzinzac-Lochrist B&B - Vacation Rental Inzinzac-Lochrist
- Bed and Breakfasts Merlevenez B&B - Vacation Rental Merlevenez
- Bed and Breakfasts Pluvigner B&B - Vacation Rental Pluvigner
- Bed and Breakfasts Locoal-Mendon B&B - Vacation Rental Locoal-Mendon
- Bed and Breakfasts Camors B&B - Vacation Rental Camors
- Bed and Breakfasts Baud B&B - Vacation Rental Baud
- Bed and Breakfasts Belz B&B - Vacation Rental Belz
- Bed and Breakfasts Plouhinec B&B - Vacation Rental Plouhinec
- Bed and Breakfasts Brech B&B - Vacation Rental Brech
- Bed and Breakfasts Caudan B&B - Vacation Rental Caudan
- Bed and Breakfasts Lanester B&B - Vacation Rental Lanester
- Bed and Breakfasts Riantec B&B - Vacation Rental Riantec
- Bed and Breakfasts Étel B&B - Vacation Rental Étel
- Bed and Breakfasts Locmiquélic B&B - Vacation Rental Locmiquélic
- Bed and Breakfasts Bubry B&B - Vacation Rental Bubry
- Bed and Breakfasts Lorient B&B - Vacation Rental Lorient