click for 7 extra photos
Description for B&B:Enjoy the beautiful nature, visit nice towns like Cahors and Toulouse. Go walking or cycling in the hills of the Quercy Blanc. Visit the numberous markets, that bring the most picturesque villages alive. This is still the real France!
Our spacious guest rooms are all in the former living area of the ‘Maison de Maître’, that was built in 1924. We have furnished all rooms in a comfortable and cosy way. Some of them can be used for staying with the family. You can also have two connecting rooms.
All rooms are equipped with shower or bath, sink and private toilet. An extra that you will have in all our rooms: the marvellous view on the fields around the house or the beautiful village of Saint Matré.
What has Les Escaliers de La Combe to offer?
- spacious, comfortable double rooms with private shower and toilet
- large family rooms with private shower and toilet
two connecting rooms (with connecting door), one of which is specially designed for kids, own bath/shower and toilet
- an extensive breakfast in the morning, inside or outside, at the time that you desire it
- every evening table d'hôtes, 4 course day 'menu of the day' at € 25,-
- swimming pool, play ground, terraces
- activities for children during school holidays
- 'la cave', cosy living and dining area for our guests
Visit our website for more information!
Aucun avis pour l'instant Write a review