Welcome to La Rassada eco B&B where we offer comfortable, modern accommodation in a stylish barn conversion just 15 minutes drive from the A9 motorway, half way between Narbonne and Perpignan and just 20 minutes from the lovely Leucate beaches. On the edge of a quiet country village in the stunning natural setting of the Narbonnaise Regional Nature Park, the location and friendly local advice make this a great base for exploring this beautiful and unspoilt corner of southern France!
Description of La Rassada eco B&B Bed & Breakfast:La Rassada is a stylish barn conversion on the edge of a typical mediterranean wine making village.
This eco-guesthouse offers comfortable well appointed accommodation for groups of up to 4 people who want to explore this stunning area.
There is so much to do:
• Walking, bird watching, spring flowers and wild orchids, mountain biking, rock climbing, wind/kitesurfing...
• Sight seeing: Cathar castles, Carcassonne, abbeys at Lagrasse and Fontfroide, Perpignan, Narbonne, Collioure
• Wine tasting: there are half a dozen small independant organic wine makers in the area
• Explore the local villages
• Clean, uncrowded beaches only 20 minutes away
• Relax on the deck and watch the eagles or join the lizards sunning themselves!
Minimum booking: 2 people for 4 nights or 4 people for 2 nights.
Special offers for groups of 4 people for 5 nights or more.
• Two rooms (1 double + 1 twin) with exclusive use of the guest bathroom.
• Single party bookings only so your group has the exclusive use of the guest areas.
• Guest area includes lounge and large terrace (from where you can watch eagles hunting whilst sipping a glass of wine!) + fresh fruit + tea/coffee making facilities.
• Off-street parking
• Picnic lunches and evening meals by prior arrangement.
We look forward to welcoming you to La Rassada and helping you to make the most of this beautiful and interesting area!
Attractions:La Rassada is a great base for outdoor activities: • Independant walking (hill or coastal - maps, advice + GPS provided). • Guided or self-guided birdwatching (major migration route + resident eagles + waders and other coastal birds) • Fabulous wild flowers of the garrigue (including a number of wild orchids) • Cathar castles, Carcassonne, Perpignan, Collioure, Céret, Dali musem in Figueres, are all day trips. • Climbing at Opoul and Tautavel • Great road and mountain biking • World famous windsurfing and kitesurfing spots at Leucate and La Franqui
Directions to La Rassada eco B&BAn easy 15 minute drive from the A9 motorway. Full and detailed instructions will be provided when you make a reservation.
View on Map